Contract Length: Up to 6 months
Reporting Line: Senior Management Team
- Previous procedures writing experience; ideally within the fiduciary sector.
- Experience of working in the finance industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of current local finance industry legislation, regulatory requirements & working practices
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workloads.
- Pragmatic and problem-solving approach.
- Good working knowledge of IT platforms and applications and highly competent in the use of the Microsoft suite of products.
- Effective questioning style
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Main Tasks Of The Role
Your duties may include but not be limited to the following:
- Conduct a detailed review of existing procedures in use within the business
- Identify any improvements / efficiencies within our procedures
- Prepare a project plan for amending existing procedures and/or creating new procedures based on priority/risk
- Reviewing and updating existing procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Ensures procedures are technically adequate and written to a level of detail consistent with the training of the expected users.
- Engage with IT service provider to understand how the procedures can be integrated into our practice management system.
- Engage with employees to test draft procedures before they are formally deployed
- Plan, prioritise, and organise tasks and activities, ensuring effective personal time management.
- Treat all colleagues with respect and communicate with all colleagues appropriately.
- Develop a good working relationship with the Rosscot team.
- Help develop colleagues whislt they are training in the role.
- Identify improvements to internal processes and provide recommendations to the management.
- Implementation of recommended internal changes with a positive attitude.
- Implement and support change approved by the directors.
- Ensure the corporate brand is upheld at all times and represent the Company professionally at all meetings and events.
The above duties will be dependent upon performance and workload restrictions. The duties described herein are intended to demonstrate the broad outline of work to be undertaken and may be subject to change.