Reporting Line: Board of Directors
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry administration experience.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Initiative and ability to work independently with confidence to deal with issues
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workloads.
- Pragmatic and problem-solving approach.
- Good working knowledge of IT platforms and applications and highly competent in the use of the Microsoft suite of products.
- Flexible and has a proactive approach to work and willing to undertake additional duties as required.
Main Tasks Of The Role
Your duties may include but not be limited to the following:
Executive assistant to the Directors
- Acting as the point of contact among directors, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing directors’ calendars and set up meetings
- Manage directors’ email and tasks
- Preparation of email and correspondence replies for the directors
- Preparation of meeting agendas for meetings
- Take minutes during meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication: memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Preparation of new business proposals using templates
- Provide general administrative support.
- Plan, prioritise, and organise tasks and activities, ensuring effective personal time management.
- Treat all colleagues with respect and communicate with all colleagues appropriately.
- Develop a good working relationship with the Rosscot team.
- Help develop colleagues whislt they are training in the role.
- Identify improvements to internal processes and provide recommendations to the management.
- Implementation of recommended internal changes with a positive attitude.
- Implement and support change approved by the directors.
- Ensure the corporate brand is upheld at all times and represent the Company professionally at all meetings and events.
- Participate in and oversee projects as required ensuring timely and successful outcomes.
- Participate in the client, supplier and employee take on process.
- Assist the management in ensuring new clients, suppliers and employees are taken on in accordance with internal processes.
Client Service Delivery
- Develop a good working relationship with clients, suppliers and employees.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of services.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures that improves the Companies
The above duties will be dependent upon performance and workload restrictions. The duties described herein are intended to demonstrate the broad outline of work to be undertaken and may be subject to change.